Thursday, June 16, 2011

Chrome

Just started playing with my new Samsung Chromebook, which I received today. I got it here. So far, so good. It feels comfortable and was very easy to set up. The keyboard is very nice and the screen looks good too. Feels a bit strange to be cutting myself off from Windows, a big hard drive, all the other amenities that one gets with a desktop computer, but that's part of the appeal. I'd like to see how I can survive online (and in the Cloud) with just this machine and whatever is left of my wits. I won't be using this for work, but will try to use it for personal projects (like this blog) and productivity. Right-clicking is a bit tricky, but I'm getting the hang of it. And at least I seem to able to type. I've been using my home Wi-Fi, but this machine also has 3G capabilities, so I'll test that out soon too.

No comments:

Post a Comment